Thursday, July 23, 2009

Project Time, The Journey Begins!

So a project opportunity has arisen! A close personal friend of mine, a talented wood worker, is starting to spread word of his work (he can be found at d2b Design). After a phone conversation, we decided that he needed to be able to show off some of his work on his weblog, this is where I come in, I will photograph his work, and help him show it to the world. Details are still being sorted, but check back often for project updates and progress photos.
This will be a good opportunity to try out a few photographic styles that I haven't worked on much , product photography, and progressive project photos. This should prove to be fun, and I'm sure I can pick up some new tips and tricks!
I also have a few other outings coming up. A trip to historic Colonial Williamsburg is scheduled for this weekend. I am looking forward to getting some shots of the period buildings and costumed population. I will be sure to update with some photos soon.
Also, I am planning on trying my hand at more artistic alterations during my photo processing. Check back often and watch as the journey begins ...

No comments:

Post a Comment